We all have that special place in the world where we can relax, recharge and renew, specially after a long intense year like the one we just said good bye to.
That place to me is called Pinamar, a beach resort less than 250 miles south of Buenos Aires. A town full of pine trees, friends and wide beaches… the perfect combination to make the year end balance and think about New Year Resolutions.
Without further ado, let's get to it:
- Spend more quality time with family and friends;
- Find time to exercise more even though the work schedule is crazy (this week helps to get back into it);
- Plan more frequently in paper (as opposed to thinking I can do the perfect to do lists in my head);
- Complete a closet cleanup to find what items I can donate and to discover which ones are still new.
- Resume French lessons! Did I mention how much I love to learn a language?
- Read books that are not related to my job so I can really disconnect.
- Do more of what I love.
Now that I shared mine... what is your list?